Why Target Test Prep is the on-demand SAT prep course for you
Personalized for you
Guaranteed SAT Success
Learn from Experts
2000+ Practice Questions
Master the SAT
From the elite team that created the globally recognized GMAT® course
#1 Rated on Beat the GMAT
5-Star Rated on GMAT Club
#1 Rated on 2019, 2020, 2021
#1 Rated For Showing Deep GMAT Expertise
Jeff has logged more than 10,000 hours of tutoring, helping students from around the world earn the test scores they needed to gain entry to their top-choice schools. Jeff is a master performance coach who helps his students develop a winning mindset.
Scott has spent more than a decade helping test-takers bust through score plateaus and surpass their score goals on standardized tests. Scott knows how to break down even the toughest concepts for students of any level.
A test prep veteran and former hedge fund manager, Marty earned a perfect score of 800 on the GMAT®. Now, he mentors TTP™ students and develops game-changing curricula they can use to score as high as they want on test day.
Follow a SAT study plan tailored for you
Follow a personalized SAT® study plan.
- Follow a personalized SAT® study plan.
- Make consistent gains day after day, week after week.
- Maximize your study efforts with expert guidance.
- Succeed with an expertly curated study calendar tailored to your specific goals.
Master every SAT Math topic
There will be no surprises on test day.
- More than 500 instructor-led HD Videos.
- Clearly written, well-expalined quant chapters.
- Realistic example questions.
- Pro tips, tricks,knowledge, and wisdom.
- Clearly see the battlefield.
- Understand how you compare with your peers.
- Make strategic decisions.
- Take impactful steps toward improvement.
500+ Instructor-led SAT Math HD Videos
Train with the experts
- Step-by-step video solutions to enhance your learning.
- Solutions covering every math topic.
- See lesson concepts actively applied.
- Perform better on SAT practice tests, and be better prepared for test day
Custom SAT practice sets
Create a vast array of SAT practice sets.
- Focus on your areas of opportunity.
- Drill weak areas until they become areas of strength.
- Review and reinforce what you’ve learned.
- Break score plateaus with strategic practice.