A COMPANY FEATURED IN
Why Target Test Prep is the SAT math self-study course for you
Personalized for You
Higher SAT Scores Guaranteed
Learn from the Experts
2,000+ Practice Questions
SAT Math Made Easy
From the elite team that created the globally recognized TTP GMAT course
#1 Rated on Beat the GMAT
5-Star Rated on GMAT Club
#1 Rated on 2019 - 2023
#1 Rated For Showing Deep GMAT Expertise
Jeff has logged more than 10,000 hours of tutoring, helping students from around the world earn the test scores they needed to gain entry to their top-choice schools. Jeff is a master performance coach who helps his students conquer test anxiety and develop a winning mindset.
Scott has spent more than a decade helping test-takers bust through score plateaus and surpass their score goals on standardized tests. Scott knows how to break down even the toughest concepts for students of any level and is a master of time management on test day.
Follow an SAT test preparation plan tailored for you
Your personalized study plan takes the guesswork out of SAT prep.
- Always know what to do and when to do it.
- Make consistent gains day after day, week after week.
- Maximize your study efforts with expert guidance.
- Succeed with an expertly curated study calendar tailored to your specific goals.
Master every SAT Math topic
There will be no surprises on test day.
- More than 500 instructor-led HD Videos.
- Crystal-clear lessons covering every SAT math concept.
- Realistic example questions.
- Pro tips, tricks, and expert knowledge.
- Clearly see the road ahead in your SAT math test prep.
- Understand how you compare with your peers.
- Make strategic decisions about where to focus your study efforts.
- Take impactful steps toward improvement.
500+ Instructor-led SAT Math Videos
Train with the SAT experts.
- Step-by-step video solutions to enhance your learning.
- Solutions covering every SAT math topic.
- See math concepts actively applied.
- Perform better on practice tests and be better prepared for SAT test day.
Custom SAT practice sets
Create a vast array of SAT math practice sets.
- Focus on your areas of opportunity.
- Drill weak areas until they become areas of strength.
- Review and reinforce what you’ve learned.
- Break score plateaus with strategic practice.